Our HR Consultancy
- Staff Disciplinary and Grievance
- Staff Appraisals
- Equal opportunity and Diversity Rights
- Maternity, Paternity and family friendly rights
- Staff Dismissals
- Job Redundancies
- Employment Contracts
- Best HR Practice in the workplace
WHY PAY FOR HR ADVICE?
Why consider HR advice from an experienced consultant...
Some things to look out for...
- Keeping up with the ever changing Employment Law.
- Pre-empting people issues.
- Future proofing your Policies & Procedures.
Some added benefits outside of your expectation...
- We often cover issues our Client hadn't anticipated (or may never have).
- We offer free consultations until an approach & budget has been agreed (so why not call today?)
- We'll identify & cover the many facets of your likely HR requirements (your Employee's, the Public, Your Customers, Your visitors etc).
UK HR SUPPORT
No matter where you are in the UK, we even serve clients outside of the UK - based in Cardiff we're highly competitive on price.
Speak for FREE today...
Get a free no obligation consultation now on 0845 073 1050.
Or, use our Call-back request form and we'll to discuss your HR needs.
Some benefits you'll gain via our free HR consultation period:
- Less stress from the outset.
- Clear direction on your minimal HR requirements & additional People Service Luxury's outside of that.
- Some knowledge on your likely HR subjects.
- A clear plan for moving forward.
HR is a process: not a one-size-fits-all solution
Jennifer Lewis Associates is a specialist HR consultancy, working with large and small businesses throughout England and Wales.
CHALLENGES OF PEOPLE IN BUSINESS
From policies and procedures to employment contracts and HR training, we provide an extensive range of HR Consultancy Services, which our consultants will always tailor to meet the people challenges facing your business.
UK employment law is changing all the time, and employers are paying out millions of pounds every year through tribunals and legal suits. Our mission is to keep your business on the right side of the law, so every employment procedure you follow is absolutely watertight.
TYPES OF CLIENTS
Our client list covers multiple sectors, some of which include:
- Building Services,
- IT support
- and the Church in Wales.
We can help you, as we’ve helped our clients - E-mail Jennifer Lewis HR or call 0845 073 1050.
Meet our HR Consultants